Dr. V. K. Jain has personally undertaken the following research which have been extremely useful to the growing medical fraternity.
- Preservation of VII nerve in CPAngle tumor Surgery
- Physiological (B.P., ICP, SEP, ABSR, Pathological (History) and Therapeutic study in dogs presented at Japanese Neurosurgical Congress at Tokyo, 1986
- Role of shunt surgery in tuberculous meningitis with hydrocephalus
- Packed intraventricular hematoma (Pan hematocephalus) – Biochemical (Periventricular ACHE, ChAT & Y-enolase)
- Described new technique for surgery of Atlanto Axial Dislocation